Saturday, April 25, 2020

The IMG Member's Advantage

Getting Hospitalized is Worrisome...
Getting Out of it is Expensive...
 I am really blessed
I am an
IMG Member




You see, I was hospitalized twice last year. Total Hospital Bill is more than 300K Pesos! And this was for just about a total of 7 days of confinement. Imagine that. That is equivalent to almost a whole year pay of an employee.  The first 3 of 7 days was a thorough check and biopsy of my kidneys to find out what is wrong with it: Why I have IGA Nephropathy. The other 4 days was due to what the hospital labeled as PNEUMONIA! A more dreaded disease now especially if caused by COVID 19!

I am just blessed that I have both HMO and my Long Term Care from IMG/Kaiser. My FREE Kaiser HMO from IMG paid for all the hospital bills. These are two of three Types of HealthCare Protection we need to have. The third type is Senior HealthCare.

Two things I am very thankful. One is that I got sick last year and not this year. Imagine the risk of being hospitalized this same time-frame this year!

The second thing is that  even if I am already in my senior years, I still got the privilege of being given a FREE HMO as an IMG Member! Isn’t that amazing! Again, FREE HMO which has a 150K Pesos Limit, per Sickness, Per Year! I am a Senior Citizen already but I am still covered by an HMO because of IMG. I qualified to be given this FREE HMO. One of the IMG Members Benefits everyone can qualify.

IMG helped me to understand the different types of HealthCare and how to be Financially Prepared. Thus, my health issues was not complicated and worsened by financial difficulties. I am blessed to be totally prepared. 

I am praying we all stay healthy. But we really need to be prepared. Make sure we have all the needed HealthCare and Insurance. Mahirap magkasakit. At mahal mahospital!

Learn the details of the different HealthCare and how you can be financially prepared on our FREE ON LINE Webinar. Grab the IMG Members Advantage.

Check this out : FREE ON LINE WEBINAR

Get a KAISER QUOTE: LONG TERM HEALTHCARE

God bless us all!

Truly Rich Makers Founder
Senior Executive Vice Chairman IMG
Debt Destroyers Author












No comments:

Post a Comment

"Mayroong Pag Asa!"

                   In about 5 months since the ECQ to GCQ to MECQ  had been implemented. Thousands of people suffered and died from COVID an...