Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy and Fulfilled Retirement

Do you know that,
A lot of People Who Retire from Work as Executives
Earning what the Rich earns,
Gets only what the Poor gets as Retirement Pension!

I know, I went through that about 11 years ago!
The good thing is, I learned to Transition from being an Employee
To an Entrepreneur!
You can do it too!

The time to transition is NOW!

Check here to see the many benefits of becoming an IMG Member. You may even win an iPad Mini:

Register for our ON LINE Coaching 
so you Learn How to Prepare for Retirement 
and many more!

PM me for the PASSWORD. 
Let me know if you need assistance in getting into your Webinar Room. 

Learn How to Invest Correctly in Mutual Funds so you can supplement with Investment Returns your Retirement Pension.

Do the IMG Mission and Business and recover your lost income and even more.

I know you can. I was able to do it. And the happy side of it is that I was able to help more than 39,843 people to date to journey towards what I had achieved.

LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY

In 2009 January, I was 52 then , the company I worked for had to cut their operations here in the Philippines. And I was the first Executive of our company to be identified to be retrenched! Poor me. I was earning about P153,000 / Month at that time, plus some allowances. I got a separation pay of just a little over a Million for the 7 years and 6 months I worked for the Company. It’s only good to last for about a year with proper budgeting.

So, even if I was already a Member of IMG, I still tried to get employed. But LUCKILY, yes I was lucky I was NOT ABLE TO GET A JOB! This allowed me to FOCUS on IMG.  Today, I did not just recover my lost income but was able to earn over  1M every 6-7 weeks!



I do not have to rely anymore on my Retirement Pension of about P9850/Month! Yes, you read it right. My Monthly Income when I was an Employee was more than 150K, but when I retire, SSS Monthly Retirement pension I receive is an income of the POOR!


I am really very thankful to the Lord that he led me to IMG which prevented me to Retire Poor!



You can achieve the same. In fact there are many whom we have helped through IMG earn more than 1M per year! It does not matter what your age, educational background, company position or level you have achieved. I am so blessed to have helped 29 Million Ring Earners in the Truly Rich Makers Team in IMG! The next one could be YOU! REGISTER NOW  https://8874hf.imgcorp.com/ to be an IMG Member.


THESE ARE SOME PEOPLE IMG HELPED




Retire with an Income of the RICH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Mayroong Pag Asa!"

                   In about 5 months since the ECQ to GCQ to MECQ  had been implemented. Thousands of people suffered and died from COVID an...